Monday, October 26, 2009

The Other Bob!

Hello Church!

So, my late nights of driving around Lexington for work have finally payed off in the form of.... ANOTHER BOB!!! That's right, I've found another Bob that knows the heart of God and teaches it. He has a talk radio show on 99.1 at 6:30 pm with a bunch of other Bob's called "People to People" and is the author of the unpopular book "Classic Christianity". His name is Bob George, and God has used him to bless me already. So take a few minutes and watch this short video of his teaching on our Identity in Christ. Grace & Peace!
Real Answers Real Life

In Classic Christianity, Bob shows us the way back to the life Jesus provided for us when He set us free from the bondage of the law, teaching us to live in the newness of life led by His Spirit. He answers vital questions such as:

  • What does it mean to have Christ living in me?
  • How can I experience the joy of the Lord daily?
  • If I'm a new creation, why do I still struggle with sin?

No comments: