Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Co-op sound bite!

Okay so I've been feeling led lately to share music that God has been using to minister to my heart. Today He lead me back to this awesome song by Hillsong UNITED. I know, I know, another Hillsong, but God has used their ministry lately to ignite my praise. The simplicity of the lyrics are both beautiful and powerful. Once again I have provided the lyrics listed below the video for those of you who are interested. God bless!

Song: "To know your name"
Artist: Hillsong UNITED



The precious blood of Jesus Christ redeems
Forgiven I'm alive restored set free
Your majesty resides inside of me
Forever I believe
Forever I believe
Arrested by Your truth and righteousness
Your grace has overwhelmed my brokenness
Convicted by Your spirit led by Your word
Your love will never fail
Your love will never fail

[c]
I know You gave
The word Your only Son for us
To know Your name
To live within the Saviour's love
He took my place
Knowing He'd be crucified
And You loved
You loved a people undeserving

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe the song is remarkably powerful. The young people singing this song know God, as His children. Surely, He smiles to hear and to know them. Thanks for sharing this with us. doctim