Monday, March 17, 2008

4000 a Day



!WARNING! This video is very graphic and you may find it offensive but this is what is happening everyday, 4000 times day in the US alone! If you do not wish to see it please do not scroll down. The first step in the fight is to educate and support. Visit http://www.abort73.com/ for more info and ways you can help.








!WARNING! This video is very graphic and you may find it offensive but this is what is happening everyday, 4000 times day in the US alone! The first step in the fight is to educate and support. Visit http://www.abort73.com/ for more info and ways you can help.

2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Travis, thanks for bringing to topic to the forefront again. We forget about it and sometimes I know I have dismissed it as a lost cause. I can't even watch the video. I was almost physically sick after a few seconds. It's sick that these people are doing this to our children. God help us!
Kresta

Dan Leahy said...

Just a personal note about this....I never forget about this topic because I am adopted. I was born in 1963. If it would have been 1973 I might have been just like the baby in this video. I thank God that my birth mother went through with the delivery. I understand for the woman in a difficult scenario, abortion does seem like an option. But should any human have the right to decide the life of another? It's not just one life either. My mom and dad could not have kids and adopted me and my sister. It fulfilled their lives. What about my wife Joje's life? What about my 5 kids lives? What about my sister's children? The impact of abortion lasts for generations and the toll is astounding when you think of it that way.